These Easy Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe are filled with fluffy, scrambled eggs, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheeses, all enveloped between two crispy tortilla shells.
Prep Time : 5 minutes Cook Time : 15 minutes Total Time : 20 minutes
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk any kind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ green pepper diced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 6 slices bacon cooked, drained, and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 6 medium soft tortilla shells
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add green peppers and stir to combine (see note below). Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until no longer runny, stirring often. Remove eggs to separate plate.
- In the same skillet (wipe, if needed), melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Place one tortilla shell in middle of pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese, leaving a 1/2 inch border around tortilla. Spread eggs in an even layer on top of cheese, followed by bacon and a sprinkling of more cheese, if desired.
- Place second tortilla shell on top of egg mixture and lightly press down. Heat for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until shell is slightly golden and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortilla shells. Serve immediately.