This easy meatloaf recipe is the best thing since sliced bread (Oh crap, that’s bad now!! Forgot about carbs). Oh, well. It’s still good. So eat it.
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup (or more if you’d like)
- 1/2 cup water (or a little more if your beef is super lean)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan. I hope you have one, otherwise you’re screwed.
- In a bowl (not a cup), mix together all of the ingredients, but set aside half of the ketchup for later.
- You guessed it, now fill the pan with your mixture.
- Top it with the remaining ketchup and spread it evenly over the top. You can also use BBQ sauce, chili sauce or a combination of sauces. Whatever.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Every oven varies so don’t blame me if you screw it up.
- Enjoy! I’d wait a few minutes before slicing it up. Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies or anything thing else you’d like! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum