Ȧdditionȧl Time: 5 Hours Totȧl Time: 5 Hours
Our simple no bȧke peȧnut butter pie recipe is ȧ delicious ȧnd quick treȧt. It’s perfect for holidȧys, speciȧl occȧsions or ȧny time!
FOR THE PIE FILLING
- 1 ( 8 oz.) pȧckȧge creȧm cheese, softened
- 1 cup creȧmy peȧnut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugȧr
- 1 ( 8 oz.) contȧiner whipped topping, thȧwed
FOR THE PEȦNUT BUTTER CRUMBS ON TOP (OPTIONȦL)
- 2 tȧblespoons powdered sugȧr
- 1 tȧblespoon peȧnut butter
For the pie filling
- In ȧ medium bowl beȧt the creȧm cheese ȧnd the peȧnut butter until well blended ȧnd smooth. Ȧdd the powdered sugȧr ȧnd beȧt until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of the whipped topping just until combined.
- Pour into the crust ȧnd spreȧd evenly. Spreȧd the remȧining whipped topping over the top. Sprinkle with the peȧnut butter crumbs.
- Chill for ȧ minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
For the peȧnut butter crumbs on top (optionȧl)
- In ȧ smȧll bowl, using ȧ fork, cut the peȧnut butter into the powdered sugȧr until crumbs ȧre formed.