This easy christmas crack recipes is one of our favorites and is always a hit! it’s an easy go-to for the holidays and is always a crowd favorite!
- 1 Cup of Butter (2 Sticks)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Stack of Saltine Crackers
- 1 lb. Package of White Almond Bark Melted
- Christmas Sprinkles Sprinkles Red and Green Food Coloring
- Melt Butter and Brown Sugar over Medium Heat, Bring to a boil and stir while boiling for 5 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum Foil.
- Place Crackers evenly on the Foil Pan.
- Pour Sugar Mixture over the Crackers.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 8 minutes.
- While Crackers are baking melt almond bark in the microwave using the directions on the package.
- Separate out a small amount of white almond bark into 2 bowls and color with Red & Green food coloring.
- Pour white chocolate over the cracker mixture and spread evenly.
- Swirl in the red and green white chocolate.
- Top with your favorite Holiday sprinkles or M&Ms!
- Allow to cool completely and break into smaller pieces.