Peanut butter has lots of protien, so they really do make a great afternoon snack to curb your appetite. Or they’re a fun breakfast if you’re on the run!
Prep time:5 mins Total time:5 mins
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups plain Cheerios
- Add the honey and peanut butter to a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir until well combined.
- Return the bowl to the microwave for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir well.
- Add the Cheerios and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Drop portions onto a parchment lined baking sheet (or into cupcake liners). Allow them to set. They should harden up enough to pick them up within half an hour, but it takes a few hours for them to be more firm.